No Regrets Remodeling: A Focus on Comfort
It is no surprise that home improvement can be stressful, especially if you planning on taking on a larger project like a kitchen or bathroom remodel. “No regrets remodeling” means that you are a well-informed consumer and ultimately you are creating a comfortable, energy efficient and durable home.
Unfortunately, it is possible to go into a project with an idea of what you’d like and without the knowledge about how to go about it in the most efficient way. For example, you may go through the process of finishing remodeling project and be highly satisfied with the appearance of your new kitchen, but you may not notice any improvement in comfort or your utility bills. It’s essential to focus not only on aesthetics, but on home comfort. Your finished product should be equally representative of both.
Obviously, when you hire an architect or contractor you’re choosing a professional with a great deal of knowledge and experience. While your contractor will surely guide you through the process of making sure you’re creating the most energy efficient and comfortable space possible, it is important to be an informed consumer. Home improvement is a big investment, and this knowledge and awareness ensures that you are getting exactly what you’d like.
No matter how large or small your home improvement projects, here are some important goals to keep in mind:
1. Health and safety – It’s important to make sure that during and after construction, your home is safe and comfortable
2. Energy efficiency – To ensure that your home operates smoothly and with the lowest possible energy use
3. Water efficiency – Enjoy using water without wasting it
4. Durability – Build to ensure that all the parts of your house will last as long as possible
5. Value – Maintain and increase the value of your home
6. Whole-house systems thinking – Know how each part of your house interacts with others for optimal efficiency and comfort
Choosing Lensis Builders, Inc. for your next project means you’re choosing a company that’s ahead of the curve. You’ll not only work with a Class A certified contractor who will give you an individualized design, but your home’s comfort and energy efficiency will be prioritized as well.
If you are interested in a free estimate or would like to know how Lensis Builders, Inc. can make your home even better, give us a call at 703-367-8999 or fill out a short contact form by clicking here. If you’re looking for inspiration for your next project, visit our Pinterest page!